Tuesday 17 July 2012

Insurance...

Just a quickie - been on to various insurers to get my van insured, and it's shocking what van insurance costs, even if you're only using it for social/pleasure purposes!

Anyway decided in the end to contact Adrian Flux who insured our last converted campervan (www.adrianflux.co.uk), and they can insure my van 'as is' for now, then convert the insurance over to campervan insurance once the work is done (NB the van must have storage, a bed, seating, a gas cooker, and running water).

Amazingly, once the van is converted, the insurance drops from £770 per year to just £270!!!! The money saved will almost pay for the conversion!!!

This gives me an incentive to get the work done ASAP. So I can't hang about here, I've got plans to draw up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment